KingRoot is an app that permits you to root your Android device within seconds;so long you have an operating system between Android 4.2.2 and Android 5.1. This means that the application permits you to do the same as the classic Towelroot, but you can even use it if you have Lollipop version
The process to root your device is as easy as Towelroot. Even if the application is totally in Chinese, the thing you have to do only is to press the blue button and wait. After some time the app is done with its working and you will have your device rooted. Remember that KingRoot does not compatible with all sorts of devices. For instance, on Moto G, it generally has some trouble. Though with Nexus, it works perfectly. KingRoot is an amazing way to root your Android device. Rooting a device is typically a delicate procedure, so be conscious of the risks involved and perform with care.
Keep in mind before rooting your device:
- The software warranty will be empty after rooting your device.
- Your device can get damaged while or after rooting. We will not be responsible for any bricked caused by the use of King Root to your device. If you are not confident to take the risk, then you may wait before rooting and go for some research first.
- If you do not like rooting, you can later unroot your device.
- Just because you root your device does not mean you have all you wish. It requires much practice and skill to reach your goals even on these petty matters of your life.
General features of King Root:
- One-Click Root:The King Root app permits you to root your smartphone or tablet quite easily. To root your device, all you need to do is to download the King Root Apk, install it on your smartphone, open the application and then tap on the Root Once you complete doing this easy process, your device will be rooted successfully.
- Free Android app:The King Root app is a free Android app and you can install and use it without spending a cent. The KingRoot is also available as a mobile application which calls a need for using PC to root your Android device. Just download and install the Apk file in your device and root it successfully.
- Connectivity not required:The KingRoot app does not require an activated internet connection to root your smartphone. Once you have installed the app on your tablet or smartphone, with the help of an active internet connection, you can root your Android device offline. This is one of the dominant advantages of King Root app over other one-click rooting applications.
- No data loss process:Do not worry about data loss while using the King Root app to root your smartphone. Because the application root your device without data-loss. All the data in your smartphone like videos, pictures, music, contacts, etc. will not get affected by the usage of KingRoot app.Easy one-click root Android 5.0, 4.4 and the new version 4.3, will meet with you. A new capability for the customer is very easy and simple; you can easily get root privileges like Android 5.0, 4.4 and 4.3 system abilities.
- Frequently Updated: King Root is often updated to support latest models and add various features to earlier versions.
- 2% success rate: King Root has rooted 98.2% of the entire devices that installed it. This is the greatest success rate in the industry.
- The most trusted tool.
- It supports a maximum number of devices than any other related tools. King Root app supports a total of 104136 devices. Other applications are not even close.
- Focuses more attention to keeping your model safe after root.
- New function increases system running speed with one tap.
- Enhances the quality of the application, new experience, and new user interface.
- It fixes some bugs.
Downloading and usage of King Root Apk:
- Tap and open the Apk file with your default file manager.
- If your device shows Installation Blocked or similar message like this then tap Setting then Security> and there choose the Unknown sources
- After opening the application, it will display Start Root.
- Click Start Root and wait for some time. It will take the time to root your device.
- If it is a compatible device, it will complete rooting within few minutes. After rooted successfully, it will display rooted screen that means your device has been rooted successfully. Congrats, now you can enjoy all features of rooting your device.
- To be extra sure, you can go to Google Play,find and install Root Checker application to check the success of root, as the consecutive figure that represents success.
Below are the advantages when Root is done:
- Attain super-user advantages. By getting super-user rights, you can perform anything on Android, such as edit Android system, Custom ROM, and others.
- It can improve android performance.
- It can transfer applications from phone memory to memory card. This is usually done when you have a smartphone that has a less phone memory. To transfer an app to the memory card can use apps named Gemini App Manager or Link2SD and app need Super-User rights.
- You gain more knowledge about the interior of Android.
- It can have apps that need Super-User rights.
- It can delete the factory default apps that are not important and cause the batteries drop fast.
KingRoot is a brilliant tool for lazy ones who just wish to get root access but do not want any third party Recovery into their favorite device. And most important thing is that King Root is free to use.
While rooting with King Root, the aptestRoot strategy will be expanded from the cloud, which is why it has a greater rate of success than some other tools. And most of the compatible devices boast a rate of success more than 60%. King Root is the most famous and most installed one-click rooting Android tool. Though some users still fear about it, rooting has become a common process to most of the Android customer. Rooting lets you enjoy the features that normal device users cannot even dream of. King Root app has helped millions of customers over the world to have their device rooted.