KingRoot for PC: Rooting basically means to gain root access to the device. There are some settings in your device that you are allowed to make, but the manufacturer does not give you access to alter all the settings. By downloading a rooting app, you gain access to modify or alter the device’s software to any level. In some cases, it can be considered as hacking and might result in nullifying the warranty too. So, you need to make a judicious decision weighing the advantages you have by having a rooted device against the void warranty if applicable. There are various rooting apps available, but KingRoot for PC is one with a high success rate.
Also Check: vRoot
KingRoot for PC | Windows (7, 8.1 & 10) – Download
Before you start the rooting process to speed up your device so that you have an enjoyable experience of using the device without any lagging, there are certain things to be ascertained.
- Check if the device is switched on.
- The battery of the device should be at least at 50% level.
- There should be an active internet connection. A Wi-Fi is always recommended.
- The most important of all is to allow the installation of those apps that are from unknown sources. For this, you need to go to the Settings tab and from there click on Security. Enable the Allow Unknown Sources option. If you don’t do this, then you will get the ‘Install blocked’ pop-up during installation.
KingRoot for PC – Once all this is done, you are set to start the rooting process.
- Download KingRoot app, which is the best rooting software for android devices and that too free of cost. It comes in both APK and PC versions and has displayed the highest success rate in rooting android devices. The higher rate of success of PC Version of KingRoot Android is due to the technical reasons.
- While downloading, the Chrome browser might warn you about the app saying that this app can harm your device. But there is nothing to worry, so you can blindly press ‘OK” to continue.
- Once installed, launch the application and start rooting.
There are various advantages of having a rooted device, the foremost being conserving the battery life. These days, battery consumption is something that is always on the mind of the user. All leading companies are busy in finding ways to enhance the battery life. Consumers prefer phones and tablets with longer lasting batteries. The rooted devices find ways to conserve this battery life for you.
Having a rooting app also helps in removing the bloatware from the android devices. Bloatware is those pre-installed apps that are from manufacturers and unnecessarily eats up the system resources. They are useless as such and just take up storage space. They eat up the RAM and since they keep running in the background they consume battery and deplete it continuously. Rooting the device helps in getting rid of these irritating bloatware and helps in enhancing the battery life of the device.